Best Rapid Tan??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
I'm so confused as to which Rapid tan is the best, i've heard good stuff about loads of them but especially A Tan Organic Rapide Tan - I'd love to hear your opinions. At the moment I use Fake Bake and L A Tan but only the 18% for my clients who love to be really dark. Thanks Geeks:confused:

Have you tried la fast tan? X

Give vani-t a ring for a sample of their velocity x

tantalise from prosalondirect

I'm so confused as to which Rapid tan is the best, i've heard good stuff about loads of them but especially A Tan Organic Rapide Tan - I'd love to hear your opinions. At the moment I use Fake Bake and L A Tan but only the 18% for my clients who love to be really dark. Thanks Geeks:confused:

Fresh indulgence solutions are organic mostly. Their rapid tab is a lovely colour and works really well and smells of lemons! I'm pretty sure the rapid is organic but will check when I get home. X

I have tried a lot of them, and my regular model has just told me that her favourite out of all of them is Fresh indulgence :biggrin:

I have tried a lot of them, and my regular model has just told me that her favourite out of all of them is Fresh indulgence :biggrin:

The colour is good for a rapid tan! And the smell! Z

Latest posts

Back