Strange eyebrow wax tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I had a regular in tonight.

She has really thick dark eyebrow hairs and against my advice she likes them as thin as can be. Which I do for her, even though i'll shape them to suit her when I give her the mirror she always wants them thinner!!

I've done them plenty times but tonight the hairs just did not want to come out. my wax pot has never changed in temperature since her last visit, she'd not done anything out of the ordinary to her face.

She had been swiming with work in the hydro pool which is a very hot bath today, I didn't think that would cause any problems. Shes not on any medication or anything else we could think may have cause the hairs not to budge

Has this happened to anyone before?

I had something similar happen to me last week and buggard if I could work out what was going on so I ended up tweezing! Grrr! Anyway even though I cleansed the area I think for me it was a combination of her oily skin and my wax not being warm enough. The next eyebrow wax I did (was paranoid it was going to happen again) I double cleansed and turned my hot wax up a smidge and all went well though it was a different client. I'll try that on her next time and hope it works on her! Hth x

Latest posts

Back