How do you do corner flicks with eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well the title of the thread says it all really - I have been compiling a little (some might say huge) database of tips, hints, useful advice and ideas from loads of threads and posts done previously on lashes and for starters would like to say a huge thanks to all you lashers that have contributed to previous posts :)

The only thing that I haven't managed to find very much on is how to do corner flicks - what lashes you would recommend, thickness, length, curl etc. And how you much you charge too. Pretty much anything related to it really :)

Thanks guys!

hey :)

i do semi-permanent eyelash extensions, if i were to create a 'flick' at the corners, i just use a size longer than im using for the rest of the lashes.

i do it quite a lot actually its a nice wee effect :) so say for example i was using 12s on the whole eye and wanted to create the flick, i would use 14s on the outer corners, just in the same curl and thickness as i was using. id use them for maybe a fifth of the eye? and then just blend them in with the 12s :)

hope this helps :) xx

hey :)

i do semi-permanent eyelash extensions, if i were to create a 'flick' at the corners, i just use a size longer than im using for the rest of the lashes.

i do it quite a lot actually its a nice wee effect :) so say for example i was using 12s on the whole eye and wanted to create the flick, i would use 14s on the outer corners, just in the same curl and thickness as i was using. id use them for maybe a fifth of the eye? and then just blend them in with the 12s :)

hope this helps :) xx

Thanks - will put that down with my notes! :) how would you suggest doing them if it is just the outer corners they want doing? Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back