Child friendly pamper recipies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
Hello all.
I am doing a pamper evening with my brownie pack tomorrow and am getting them to make safe products like fruit scrubs etc. Do any geeks out there have any recipies that I could use because the majority are face ones that i can find and H&s wont let us use anything on the face.
any help would be appreciated.

Hello all.
I am doing a pamper evening with my brownie pack tomorrow and am getting them to make safe products like fruit scrubs etc. Do any geeks out there have any recipies that I could use because the majority are face ones that i can find and H&s wont let us use anything on the face.
any help would be appreciated.

You could always do a mini manicure or a mini pedicure. I did a pamper party for my daughter and her friends and I bought some washing up bowls and let them soak there feet, I used professional pedicure products, but you can use any bubble bath to soak and make a foot mask from fruit. Just apply then wrap each foot with cling film. Then nails can be painted. Also could you not get parental consent to put face masks on the children, I'm sure a mix of banana, oatmeal and yogurt wont break H & s if parents are fully informed and confirm that they have no allergies. x Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back