Spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
Having purchased a 5008 machine, I now need a tent. Are they all the same, or does the quality differ? What make does anyone reccommend please?

Where did you get your machine from? I've been searching and trying to work out best deal? :) x

Get a dark coloured one (black or brown). Don't be tempted to get a pink one you can see all the tan sitting on it, ends up looking manky! Get one with a clear pvc roof/top to let more light in too. HTH

Where did you get your machine from? I've been searching and trying to work out best deal? :) x

I bought it from ebay from someone who had only had it a week ( receipt to prove it ) I paid £93.

Get a dark coloured one (black or brown). Don't be tempted to get a pink one you can see all the tan sitting on it, ends up looking manky! Get one with a clear pvc roof/top to let more light in too. HTH

good advice thanks :)

I got one from health and beauty wear that came with 10 pairs of sticky feet. It was £47.20 after P&P and you can get it in either black or brown and it has the clear pvc top too, i got mine in brown so it would match my maximist :) That's the best deal i could find. HTH x

I agree!! I went for a pink one.....what a mistake!! I'm constantly having to clean it!

Deffo go for brown or black!xx

I got mine from eBay £45 brand new still in the box mines brown and it's ideal easy to put up and down and good carry case some of them are so thin they split

There is a massive difference in quality of cubicles. they all look the same in pictures on the internet. and if like most people you had only seen the one you bought. you would never know any better.
But in reality the cheap ones are cheap for a reason, the springs in the mechanism are half the width of the good tents, and not as well manufactured and the material is as thin as toilet paper, there are loads of threads on this forum by people who have had problems with cubicles they bought at a bargain price :sad:
As the sayings go.. If something seems to good a deal to be true thats because it is.. And , Buy cheap buy twice.
A good quality tent will always cost you around a hundred quid, anything less has been compromised on in the manufacturing proccess.
It might last a week a month or if your very lucky a year, but the good ones will last you 5 years

As the sayings also go... it's only the profit that makes things expensive ;)

If you're looking for a tent the best ones are made from 210D Oxford Fabric.

Ours also have a European Patent No. 0487642 for the spring steel construction and they are really strong. They don't go out of shape after a few folds.

There are a lot of cheap foreign ones out there so be careful.

No comprisimise at HB, we buy from a UK supplier and the tents are very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note on pink tent , I have one and your right it does get very mucky but once a week or when it needs it I take it home spray it over with a pound shop equivalent to vanish spray leave it to soak in for mins then blast it all over inside and out with Arden hose and it comes up like new ! Some one may find it useful xx

Latest posts

Back