Best tanning solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locket93

Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently in the process of starting up a mobile spray tanning business with a friend and I was just looking for some tips.

We were thinking about using OMG tanning solutions as their cheap and so are their kits but after reading some mixed reviews I wanted to know what everybody else thinks? Also, would it be best to buy equipment and solutions first or get trained first?

Any replies are really appreciated!
Thanks very much! :)

LA Tan have great starter kits, really good value with 4 lites of solution. I'm v happy with mine :)

I use LA Tan too. If you use the search facility there are loads of threads about tanning solutions.

hi there,

when you say la tan, do you mean La Tanning?

thank you

Yes, LA Tanning. Sorry, I was in a rush, didnt finish my sentence!

I use Suntana, their kits are very reasonable x

ah ok. I was searching for la tan and la tanning kept coming up ..so i began to wonder .lol I am in the process of buying my kit. I have seen their website today and seems good. Which machine have you got? xx

I've just had a look at LA tanning and their offer seems really good! I've had a look for reviews on them and although all that I've read are good there aren't an awful lot of them :|

As I'm excited all I want to do is buy every offer I see RIGHT NOW haha, trying hard to refrain :(

I started with LA Tanning and it's going great - it leaves my clients with a lovely colour and the mousses that come with the starter kit leave me a gorgeous colour too!!

xx

I would defo recommend nouvatan brill solution and brill customer service and great starter kits and u get free training give dawn a call and speak with her x

i use suntana they do 8% 10% 12% and 14% all with great smells like coconut, chocolate, cherry and blackberry. my clients love them.

Latest posts

Back