Magnetic EE ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suwiexx

Reaction score
I did a set of lashes tonight and the lady said she had a set of magnetic lashes sp ones done last year which Damaged her natural lashes (what she had left of them) ??? I've never heard of them, can someone explain them to me or is it something some shop has made up lol I wouldn't put it past them round here. Thanks x

What on earth???:eek:

???? very strange

I have heard somebody say when the glue is swiped up the length of the natural lash it should 'grab the extension like a magnet' maybe that was where it came from?

I mean, who has metal eyelashes??? lol

She explained it as if you had the lashes applied then a magnet was used to do something?? Sounds strange

Never heard anything like this before :rolleyes:

Is it maybe a brand name?? and the client has put the word and what she thinks was happening together and came up with an application method?? have never heard of this, have heard of the lash tweezers being described as anti magnetic but never anything like this x

Is it maybe a brand name?? and the client has put the word and what she thinks was happening together and came up with an application method?? have never heard of this, have heard of the lash tweezers being described as anti magnetic but never anything like this x

Agh I didn't think of that I've googled it and come up with something called magnetic weave mascara she could be describing that. Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back