Going for Botox tomorrow, should I have lips done?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Well I'm happy with having Botox it makes me feel fresh awake and not to old! Thing is I'm wanting my lips done only a little bit I'm scared stiff of it going wrong trout pout ?! Has anyone had it done? Good/bad experiences? I'm still in two minds!!!

My friend has just had her lips done a little bit and she really looks good x

Hi hope u don't mind me asking i am having Botox for the first time on Friday and wondered how did u find it and do u know does it get rid of all the lines around your eyes I have a few under my eyes (above cheek ) x

just a word of advice -if lines are a problem directly under the eyes -be careful who treats them ,very important to have clinician with experience here as treating to near and directly under the eye can cause muscle droop.not a good look.ive been treating this area for years and have heard of some scary problems created by inexperienced practitioners.check them out fully first x

Hi,

Did you decide to get your lips done in the end?

It's one of the areas that makes a massive difference to the way you look and if done well totally enhances the face!

Trout pout should be a thing of the past unless you really wanted to go for that look!

One of the images people instantly think of is Leslie Ash when they think of lip filler. However, she had permanent fillers in the lips and also had a reaction to them.

Most people in this industry now use temporary fillers which last anywhere between 3 months to 18 moths depending on the person and the area injected.

I would say that you need to check your persons qualifications, experience and ask to see pictures of their previous work and make sure you are happy before you go ahead!

Good luck!

:Look_righBotoxBoy:Look_left

Adam Williams Aesthetics - Manchester City Centre Clinic - Home

Latest posts

Back