Teeth whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holz_69

Reaction score
has anyone trained in this/do it in their salon? Or know where is best to train? I was thinking of having a someone come in once a month but what is the point if I could provide the service myself

has anyone trained in this/do it in their salon? Or know where is best to train? I was thinking of having a someone come in once a month but what is the point if I could provide the service myself

Tooth whitening can only be legally provided by a Dentist, Hygienist or qualified Dental Nurse. there are companys who will train therapists but generally its poor training, inferior products from China and so called insurance that stands for toffee!!
Ive been a dental nurse for 15 year and am insured through a dental insurance company. I trained with Beyond and have a Whitespa Diploma which allows me to use dental grade material. Sadly, due to people offering cheap 'whitening' ive had to lower my prices yet my products are expensive or me to buy. Hope this helps Julie :p

Latest posts

Back