What equipment do you use for mobile waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
I currently do waxing in my salon but am getting a lot of enquires for mobile waxing. I don't want to turn work down at the moment as im a new business and things are quiet. I don't know how to go about mobile regards mess etc can anyone help with regards to what equipment you use and how you would do mobile?

Anyone could really do with some advice

Portable beauty couch, cover, couch roll, wax, heater, spatulas, strips, scissors, tweezers, cotton pads, pre/after wax creams, cleaner, extension lead, gloves, bags for waste, plastic sheet to protect floors, all the usual stuff plus a bag to carry it in.

Last edited:
Also with regards to the storage it would be advisable to get a bag that fits into the front seat floor so it can't move around.

phd cuts down on spliage risk so just have gloves, strips ,waxing heads ,wax tubes ,sissors,cream couch roll, hope that helps:wink2:

Yes thanks I have a portable couch it's just so heavy I also have most of the other items. I am thinking of getting a roller system instead of the wax pot is there any you would recommend ;) x

Yes thanks I have a portable couch it's just so heavy I also have most of the other items. I am thinking of getting a roller system instead of the wax pot is there any you would recommend ;) x

I know the hive systems are well recommended. They are online.

Latest posts

Back