Pregnant after 3 rounds of IVF! Can I still spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLaLayla

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I haven't been on for a while as we have just done our third (and final!) round of IVF. Well, I am pleased to report that I am pregnant!!! I really didn't expect to to work, so I am a bit shocked, LOL!

Anyway, I was right in the middle of sorting out my new mobile spray tanning business. My question is, can I still do this? Has anybody else done spray tanning whilst pregnant?

I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks!

awww!! congratulations :hug: so happy for you :green:

doing tanning should be fine just check with your doctor if your really worried!

Congrats my lovely xx

Congratulations!

Congratulations to you and your other half. :Love::Love::Love:

Tanning while pregnant should be fine (check with your Dr for their advice on working while pregnant), just take the normal precations of not carrying anything too heavy for you and don't go overdoing it.

You will go through different stages and sometimes feel tired and need to rest so don't go booking yourself out solid, allow yourself lots of little breaks between clients and times to eat too as that helps to keep the blood sugar level and minimise the dreaded 'morning sickness'.

Congratulations hun!!!! And good luck xxx

Awwww that's brilliant!!!!!! I bet your ecstatic. fertility treatment is so draining but so worth it if things pan out the right way, congrats :) xxxx

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆
Congratulations
☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

Kathie x

Congratulations!
Rhiannon x

Congratulations!

After 3 rounds of IVF I'm sure you are worrying about having a risk free pregnancy!

I would speak to your dr and if he says all is ok make sure you take precautions, get the best face mask available (not one of the flimsy paper type ones) so you are not breathing in any of the particles. I'm sure they are tested and everything but better to be safe than sorry.

I hope you have a lovely pregnancy, enjoy it!

Oh wow... congratulations!!!! :hug:

What exiting news, congrats hun x:hug:

Congratulations. I'm sure tanning is fine. But who cares if you can't do it hun... Your pregnant. Woohoo xxxxx

What brilliant news, many congratulations!

I'm going to put my practical head on now. Obviously as previously said check with your doctor. If it was me (which I know you are not) I think I would put in on hold until your gorgeous bundle is born. My reasonsing is it does take time to build a business, well it certainly has with me. I'm just not sure it's the best time to do this when you know you will need to put it on hold for a period of time. I realise many people do this once their business is established but not sure how many would before it has actually taken off. I would just enjoy your pregnancy, you must be so ecstatic, and get everything ready to go for once your baby is born and you are work-ready.

Whatever you decide, it doesn't matter, you've just had the best news, nothing can top that!

Good luck x

Thanks so much for your congratulations and good advice :)

What a fantastic post to read on a Monday morning! Congratulations! :))

Latest posts

Back