Trouble with Flirties fumes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purebeauty2785

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I have tried lots of eyelash glues, most of which I found, the fumes hit my clients sinuses and throat quite bad.
I work quite quick and require a fast drying glue. I have tried sensitive glue, but found the dry time slow, and the lashes don't last as long.

I finally thought I'd found my solution when I saw flirties recommended by so many people. But still get the same problems.

Is it something I'm doing? I know many find it effects the eyes when opening. But I was wondering if any others get the same problem? If so what can you do to reduce it.
I keep my flu and jade stone in a fridge as I found that keeps the fumes away a bit.

I'm sooo annoyed now, as the glues aren't cheap.

Hi geeks,
I have tried lots of eyelash glues, most of which I found, the fumes hit my clients sinuses and throat quite bad.
I work quite quick and require a fast drying glue. I have tried sensitive glue, but found the dry time slow, and the lashes don't last as long.

I finally thought I'd found my solution when I saw flirties recommended by so many people. But still get the same problems.

Is it something I'm doing? I know many find it effects the eyes when opening. But I was wondering if any others get the same problem? If so what can you do to reduce it.
I keep my flu and jade stone in a fridge as I found that keeps the fumes away a bit.

I'm sooo annoyed now, as the glues aren't cheap.
Hi ,me or my clients get this problem with flirties glue, i use a hand held fan over there eyes for about 3mins before they open them, try this and see if its helps.

Hi ,me or my clients dont get this problem with flirties glue, i use a hand held fan over there eyes for about 3mins before they open them, try this and see if its helps.

It's not opening the eyes with the fumes that I have problem with, as I blow a blower for a few minutes before they open thier eyes, only the getting stuck in the throat feeling. Makes me wonder if it has something to do with my working conditions?
But not sure what....

Hiya, I also use Flirties fast drying glue and some of my clients get flu like symptoms when I am applying! I do a full set (every possible lash) within an hour. So love the drying time of this glue. I explain to my clients that I also have sensitive glue, but don't think it will be as strong as the fume Glue, and they are fine with that! Would love a solution though!

I'm so pleased to hear someone else gets that problem. I put it down to using cheaper brands. But when it happened with flirties, I thought it strange. Do you find with some ladies, sometimes it effects them more than other times?

Latest posts

Back