Recovering after Op in agony!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahjol

Reaction score
Having a bit of a moan really totally feeling sorry for myself but I had an operation on Monday to have my sweat glands removed as I had a severe problem with sweating which had been for many years. I am in a lot of pain and have cuts under my
arms and had no stitches so they are completely open!! Had no idea that it would be quite as bad as it is but hey Ho it's done now and hopefully will be worth it in the end!!
My dilemma is have clients booked in this week and really shouldn't be driving/lifting stretching etc and I feel sure could do my manicure appointments however spray tanning may be difficult my main worry is stretching to put my tent away and undoing the healing from the past week. I don't want to let my lady down as she is becoming a really great client and books in regularly.
What do I do

God sorry sound like a right moaning Minnie I just feel very tearful and rubbish as so drugged up with painkillers

Aww bless you...hope you feel better soon lovely.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed under a general at hospital yesterday so feeling super sorry for myself too :-( horrible isn't it,I just wanna eat a proper meal,had some soup and ice cream,but not the same as a roast dinner that everyone else will be enjoying lol.

I'm sure your lady,being a regular will understand,maybe offer her her next appointment at a discount as a good will? You take as much rest as you need,your health comes before work,the more you push yourself,the worse you'll end up feeling.

Thinking of you hun and hope you feel better soon :)
Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Thanks Kayleigh I hope you feel better soon to.
I think the general anaesthetic has more of an effect than you realise I am so emotional it's untrue!
My mum has been great and I have a 6yr old he has been such a good boy this week my boyfriend however is away training and has been shocking he doesn't seem to care at all!!
As I said very emotional but it hurts it's the time when I need him and I know he can't be here but he can ring and text!

Thanks Hannah xxx

Oh no,must be hard :-( my boyfriend came over last night and will be round later so I'm really lucky and my mums been really good :)
Definitely agree about the anaesthetic,when I got home I felt okay but then it hit me later in the evening,tired and emotional lol..but hoping that will wear off soon :)
When are you expecting to be back at work?xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I'm sure if you explain you've had an operation that's more painful/recovery time than you thought she'd be fine :) hope you heal up soon x

Latest posts

Back