Business Logo help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Logo!

• Logo 1

Votes: 58 82.9%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Tezzajezza

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I have been designing my logo and have got it down between a choice of 3 but I cant decide what I prefer:rolleyes: so would like your opinions!
Please bear in mind that logo 3 is only a rough design and will need to be finalised!

Appreciate your views!:Love:

Attachments

• Logo 1.jpg
    Logo 1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Logo 2.jpg
    Logo 2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Logo 3.jpg
    Logo 3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I like the White background. Can only see two. Good luck with your business.

The 3rd one isn't working, but out of the first two I prefer the white background.

The 3rd one isn't working, but out of the first two I prefer the white background.

Just noticed, have now changed it so you should be able to see it! :)
thanks for you views! :)

Like the first one x

The first one really stands out and looks great, much better with the white background it is OK with the black too, but I really don't like the 3rd option.

Just noticed, have now changed it so you should be able to see it! :)
thanks for you views! :)

See it now - still prefer the 1st option. :)

The first one really stands out and looks great, much better with the white background it is OK with the black too, but I really don't like the 3rd option.

Totally agree!!

1st one! It's wicked! Well done hun xxx

None, go back to your designer ask them abut letter spacing etc hth also colours need work x

Thanks for all your feedback! :green:

Hi Geeks!

I have been designing my logo and have got it down between a choice of 3 but I cant decide what I prefer:rolleyes: so would like your opinions!
Please bear in mind that logo 3 is only a rough design and will need to be finalised!

Appreciate your views!:Love:

Yes i voted for the 1st one, i do like the 2nd one 2 tho,the 3rd is a NO NO lol not nice x

Out of the 3 - number 1 definitely.

I had mine designed by Carl at Verve - he is great. It's really affordable and will work with you until its just what you want!

www.verveprint.co.uk/beautyprintdesign

Plus you get a print ready version and one suitable for the internet so great for advertising and websites etc xx

I had mine designed by Carl at Verve - he is great. It's really affordable and will work with you until its just what you want!

Plus you get a print ready version and one suitable for the internet so great for advertising and websites etc xx

Would you mind PMing me the cost please? I cant get on to the website. Thanks ever so much. X

Thanks for the tip, your logo is very elegant so will defo look into Verve!
Tried going on the website but it's not loading correct :confused:
Will try again later! X

Will try again later! X

id recommend carl too from verve print x

Will try again later! X

thank you :) xx

No 1 because it stands out from the other two

I'd say No. 1 if your target market is under 25's and No 2 if age 25s +.
Having said that I'm not a spring chicken and prefer No 1! (Fab logos btw:biggrin:)

Latest posts

Back