Lash perms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maia

Reaction score
Anyone have any fool proof ways of ensuring lashes stay stuck to rods! I have real trouble here! I cleans area with oil free eye make up remover, prime lashes, my rods won't stay stuck to skin then lashes won't stay stuck to rods, especially once perming solution on etc! Its frustrating as i love results and want to achieve good results! I had thought of the lash lift pads, but think i'll have same probs with lashes staying stuck, and i have tried using the glue in the perming kits! I use salon system if that helps! I have a job on thursday for this and would really like a good result that does last. Thanks in advance xx

Hiya, I use Amirose lash perming kit and never have any probs with the rods not sticking to the clients eyelids. When I initially trained a couple of years ago, my educator was particular to stress the importance of not handling the rods too much and advised us to hold the rods at the ends with our fingernails rather than our fingertips to minimise contact which could reduce the sticking power.

Once they're on they don't budge. To adhere the lashes I swipe a small amount of glue over the full length of the rod, leave it for 5 seconds (until tacky), then I roll the lashes onto the rod with an orange wood stick, holding in place for a couple of sec until the lashes are secure, I repeat this until all lashes are adhered to the rod.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Latest posts

Back