Most popular % of Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molojo87

Reaction score
Hi

I have just recently completed my training with Sienna X.
I have a tanning party coming up soon and the trainer said that it is much easier to find a % that suits the group and spray them all with the same solution...

Do you think it would be ok to spray most people with 10% nouvatan to achieve a light/medium natural looking tan?

Thanks in advance

I think you need 3 bottles a light medium and dark. I use sienna x and 12 is my most popular x.

Hi

I have just recently completed my training with Sienna X.
I have a tanning party coming up soon and the trainer said that it is much easier to find a % that suits the group and spray them all with the same solution...

Do you think it would be ok to spray most people with 10% nouvatan to achieve a light/medium natural looking tan?

Thanks in advance

Hi, although it would be far easier to spray everyone the same colour, you will find that if there happens to be a more olive skinned person there then a 10% probably won't be dark enough for her. Why not take a couple of percentages with you and when you get there, work out who is going to have which shade and then spray all the 10's first then all the 12's (as an example). This way you aren't swapping cups and solutions around after every tan x

12% Nouvatan is my most popular x

12% is the best seller closely followed by 8% most peoples first order is an 8 12 and 16 when they go for the 3 litres as it gets cheaper the more you buy and we dont charge delivery on 3 litres or more.
All our solutions can be mixed 50/50 so if you purchased 8 12 16. you actually have 8,10,12,14,16 so its 5 strengths for the price of 3 :D:D

Brill thanks for your advice...

I asked the Sienna X trainer yesterday about mixing 8% and 12% to make 10% and she said definetely not... its not advisable and i shouldnt do it!?
Maybe she just wanted me to buy more solutions haha... who knows.

Think il buy the 8 & 12, thanks again

x

Brill thanks for your advice...

I asked the Sienna X trainer yesterday about mixing 8% and 12% to make 10% and she said definetely not... its not advisable and i shouldnt do it!?
Maybe she just wanted me to buy more solutions haha... who knows.

Think il buy the 8 & 12, thanks again

x

most other company's bleed you dry by saying buy them all, Not Nouvatan :)! As the boss says above lol x

Why not concider buying extra cups from Nouvatan I have about 15!! Cheap as chips! One for every colour/solution etc, so easy and fast to just pick up the correct colour/change cup and away you go. Simply write on each cup in marker pen the % & brand inside. Looks way more professional if you CAN take an extra couple of minutes per client & analyse the clients when you get there, a few simple questions, looking at skin tonesnatural hair/eye colourings will give you the answers you want for which % per client and everyone will be very happy with their new tans! Doesnt matter if you tan in order of colour shade really just make sure you tan in same shades together and blast the solution through gun for 2 secs before next client to clean out tube in gun.You can mix solutions, rubbish advise to say you cant, dont mix brands obviously thou! Nouvatans soltutions mix perfectly, do as Steve advises initially to save you some pennies. :D

Latest posts

Back