Lash and brow tint for a Vegan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becki2003

Reaction score
Hi everyone I need to pick your brains please.I've done a search on here and googled, checked data sheets and ingredients etc but can't get a definitive answer. I have a vegan client that would like to have her lashes tinted. I currently use Refectocil and my gut says its not suitable but would just like to check. Does anyone know if it is suitable for a vegan or can anyone recommend a tint that would be? Thanks for your help xx

Is there an ingredient list on the side of the pack? If so if you post it I can probably tell you. I googled but couldn't find a list.

The non vegan things that may be lurking in there would probably be lanolin or carmine (the CI no for carmine is CI75470 in case they're sneaky). But there may be others too. I'm away for work so I can't check the tint I have.

Hi thanks for your response. I have found the ingredients list if you don't mind having a look. Thanks for your help xx
No. 1 pure black, No. 1.1 graphite, No. 2 blue black, No. 2.1 deep blue, No. 3 natural brown, No 3.1 light brown:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl-Polyacyl- Adipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
May contain: Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Chloro-p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

That looks fine to me. I googled a couple ingredients i was unsure of and they seem ok too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you this will make her so happy xx

Latest posts

Back