Spray tan tents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigers-mummy

Reaction score
When I rang to enquire about training with Nouvatan we were discussing equipment and she told me one of the most important things is the tent needs to be right (not a cheapy one).

What do you need to look for when buying the tent? I want to price things up individually but want to make sure I'm pricing up the right things so I'm not having to buy twice? xx

The average price for a tent is around £80-120. Getting one from a well known supplier is a good idea. Mines from la tanning and is fab ! X

When I rang to enquire about training with Nouvatan we were discussing equipment and she told me one of the most important things is the tent needs to be right (not a cheapy one).

What do you need to look for when buying the tent? I want to price things up individually but want to make sure I'm pricing up the right things so I'm not having to buy twice? xx

There is a video on YouTube about this. A girl shows 2 different tents. 1 is a cheap version the other more expensive. The latter is more sturdy whereas the cheap 1 will easily collapse. I think nouvatan do a special price. If you buy your kit from them your training is inc. Best to check it out first tho. If you buy individually then it will be more expensive. A lot of companies have starter kits which inc. tent, machine, solutions etc. every company may differ in their offers. Hth:) x

My tents from la tan & is the sky light one with a clear roof. it's great x

I bought a cheap tent off ebay several years ago. It still does the job (clients think it's great) albeit it doesn't fold down anymore but that's because my friend and I could not figure out how to fold it down when we first got it so twisted the wires and over time it's given up. ;)

my cheapo tent does my nicely lol

Latest posts

Back