Orange tan. Why?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspired

Reaction score
I've sprayed myself with LA Tan 10% Gold & its a horrible orange colour & I really dont understand why. Other people I've sprayed with it have a lovely golden sunkissed glow. All the tans, including mine have been out of the same bottle. Its not an old bottle, been stored properly etc. Any ideas anyone, please?

I've sprayed myself with LA Tan 10% Gold & its a horrible orange colour & I really dont understand why. Other people I've sprayed with it have a lovely golden sunkissed glow. All the tans, including mine have been out of the same bottle. Its not an old bottle, been stored properly etc. Any ideas anyone, please?

Everyone's skin is different and two tans the same brand, bottle and strength can look entirely different on two different people xxx

What skin type are you? I normally use LA Gold 10% for pale skin so I am surprised you went orange unless you are really pale skinned and never ever tan?!
xx

Proper Princess is correct.
Did you have tan on already?
x

A couple of reasons.

1. could be existing tan affecting it.

but its more possible that it could be skin tone not compatible .

tigi

No, I didnt have a tan on already. Neither am I super pale. I always tan in the sun & can go quite dark. I normally have a darker tan on, at least 14% which is turns out fine. I really have no idea whats happened!

have you had this tan on before with no problems? have you ever gone darker than 14%?

Im wondering if its down to spraying yourself and you have got too much on and too close?

sorry for all the questions, trying to get all the answers.

No, I've never used the 10% gold before. I just fancied a change from the darker. I've used their fast tan before & left it on overnight which is 20% I think. I dont think I oversprayed / had too much on because I didnt feel wet afterwards. Very odd!

I think this colour an strength are just not compatible with your skin. Simple as that really xx

you see I tan , never ever burn can take an 18% no worries, but la gold on me is a bit yucky. st tropez and fake bake are hideous on me....... just give me green hair and a white boiler suit and i can get a job in willy wonkas factory no worries, orange glow galore!

Not all tans suit everyone, la tan is great as rule, I dont ever have to worry about any of the others, but gold on me is not a pretty sight. maybe you are like me?

tigi

and i see you are in north wales, like me so feel to pop in anytime at the salon if you are need any help or advice for la tan. id be delighted to help xxxx

Latest posts

Back