Just ordered my Sienna X kit :-) need business name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroline.f

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this site. Ive just ordered my tanning kit and it arrives tomorrow. Cant wait to get started. Already have clients lined up. One thing im getting stuck on is thinking of a good business name. Any tips on how to think of one?? Ill eventually be doing nails to so need a name to be suitable for both. I have thought of loads but none are that great! Any help would be appreciated.

Heyy Congrats! :) What names have you thought of? You need to consider if you are just going to be doing tans and nails from now on because depending on what name you will go with, if you add let's say eye treatments to the mix it might not work, buy most people do that anyway, you'll never actually know what services are provided unless people actually ask you or you have a website :)

What I did with my name is just think of some play on words and quotes and change them around a bit to suit what you provide, does that make sense? For example... Kiss & Make-up (this isn't my business name it's one I found online) these people sell make-up/cosmetics, ya see? Good luck to it and let me knwo what you come up with!
x

ive come up with....

mystic beauty
oh so beautiful
star beauty

all sound awful lol

i will be doing tanning and nails to start with and eventually wanna do eyelashes.

im researching names now coz id like to get a facebook page sorted

i like oh so beautiful
my business name is beauty2cherish
hth Debbie

I like oh so beautiful too.
Good luck with your new business!! All the best :)

Latest posts

Back