Su-Do Oh no!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1987

Reaction score
Fellow my fellow geeks.

I use Sienna X solution. However i have plenty of samples of other tans to try.

last week i tried Su-do. I thought i would share my findings....

I used the 12% which is considerably darker than Sienna's 12% and the colour was much more "fake" looking (however being a tan addict i loved how dark i was).The smell was fine and it dried quickly.

However within a couple of days it started to go patch
y i looked dirty and had to cover up as i couldn't be seen with a bad tan its bad for business.

i started to exffoliate everyday with not much effect.

on the 7th i scrubbed for about about hour!!! The scally tan was just not budging!!

I am now back nicely sprayed with Sienna.

Have anyone else tried Su-do? have i just had a bad experience?

i hope you have found my review useful.

I use Sienna and have a tonne of samples from ExCel but won't be using the Su do now thanks!!!!! I am interested to try Lauren's Way and Nouvatan but that's it.

Thanks for sharing!

I am going to close this thread as it serves no purpose other than to bad mouth a brand which is against site rules.

I have used this product before and found it ok and it is one of the longest standing brands on the market, in fact when I first started tanning I think there were only 2 brands available.

It is good that you have a tanning solution you are happy with but this thread isn't really serving any useful purpose.:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back