Spray tan brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirlx

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and have been working in mobile spray tanning part time for about a year. I currently use White to Brown spray tan but recently got a sample of a tan called Baby B. Browne. I think its a new company. Anyway, I tried the sample and loved it, it was a really natural colour and was very wearable, it faded brilliantly and scrubbed off easily. The tan has no fragrance aswell which is always a bonus!

I was just wondering if anyone else uses this tan as I’m seriously thinking of switching or maybe using it as a second option to give my clients something different as I know no-one in my area has it? The only problem most people know of white to brown so I’m a bit scared to move away from it.

P.s It’s really well priced aswell :lol:

Hiya, I got samples of baby b Browne too though my spray tan sample had leaked so couldn't try it.
The thing putting me off the brand is that they are retailing in chemists too do there is no salon exclusivity.
If you do a search on spray tan solutions you will find literally hundreds of threads discussing brands. Best thing to do is get samples from different companies and try them all for yourself xx

Latest posts

Back