Your home tanning rooms!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizWheat

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to doing a home tanning room but not sure where to start.

I think I will first give it a lick of paint (im thinking cream and then some gold and black damask wallpaper), then maybe some shelves? I'm also going to get some of the hairdressers cloaks for my clients after they have dried off a bit, so I may get some hooks on the wall too :)

Just wondered if anyone would like to show off their tanning rooms :) and post some pics?

x

What will you be using the hairdressers cloaks for hun?
Are you planning on having an extractor? I would make sure you use kitchen or bathroom paint so you can wipe the walls when needed xx

You shouldn't need to wait for them to dry off if you use your tan machine to its full capacity. Ie use the hose without the gun on it to dry off the client with the warm air. I was trained to do this and it's great to be able to get dressed and not feel sticky. Had a tan by someone else and the did not dry the tan after. Not nice. Felt sticky all day. Tan was nice though after showering.

ahhhhh, yes actually maybe I wont need the cloaks. Its just I once had a spray tan and the girl gave me a cloak to put round me after instead of standing their half naked to try...but the hose will probably dry them off then they can put their clothes straight on!!

Hmmm yeah you won't need to do that if you have your gun set correctly and as mentioned you can dry off any sticky areas with the hose. You would risk smudging the tan by getting them to put any clothing on their skin if they're not dry so the cloak isn't a good idea imo. Xx

Latest posts

Back