Indian Head Massage advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K4ren

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a client who has become a regular of Indian Head Massage. This week in her feedback she told me she was unable to relax throughout the entire treatment and as she tried to find that place she became frsutrated and therefore felt she did not get the maximum benefit.

The atmosphere and treatment she told me were fine. She queried as to whether there was a crystal she could hold to bring her back to this place should she experience this again.

Can anyone give me an insight into this or suggests ways in which you may have dealt with this yourself? I suggested focussing on the candle flame until she felt relaxed again but I quite like the idea of using crystals. Any website info/ideas/practices you may have come across would be much appreciated.

Karen x

Have you tried getting her to inhale the aromatherapy oil you use first?

Also, maybe make them sit with their eyes closed for a few mins before treatment and after whilst they listen to some relaxation/ meditation music?

Try giving her a rose quartz, left in salt water overnight to cleanse x

Thank you for your advice.

BB - This is something I practice but your advice/response is much appreciated.

Sarah - I have been thinking about crystals and have just ordered the Crystal Bible so will look up the crystal you mentioned when it arrives.

Thank you both once again

Karen x

Do you also do your grounding work before you start? Maybe the client didn't realise something was on her mind and the treatment was drawing on this. Crystals are good but make sure you research in full before you start as you will need to re energise for each client.

Flourite, it is a beautiful stone and is said to help bring order out of chaos, if you can get hold of a nice rainbow one it will be clear, purple and green which tie in fantastically with the crown 3rd eye and heart chakra. Just out of curiosity have you changed your music? I have my regulars that i see and if i change the disc (although i'm tired of it) it really impacts their treatment and seems to take them forever to switch off.
The bible is a great reference source by the way, but my biggest piece of advice when it comes to crystals go with your intuition build a collection and see which ones stand out to you for your client. this never fails to be correct in my experience.

My hubby teaches crystal healing so we use them a lot in our therapies.

HTH x

If you go to:
Www.serenitysprings.co.uk
You will find a wealth of information by a lady called Marie. She breathes crystals. She has a Facebook group also and I'm sure would be delighted to help you

Hi,

Thank you for all your advice.

Grounding work is an important part as you mention and I always take time when doing this.

My music is downloaded to my Ipod and shuufles so I am sure she hears different music each time but thanks for drawing my attention to this.

I am waiting on the arrival of my Crystal Bible (hopefully today) and cant wait to look up the stones mentioned. I have researched on line and am drawn to some beautiful stones but really want to chooose my own so they are personal to me, I have been recommended a shop nearby so hoping to visit this week.

I have read about energising stones and will be sure to research fully before I use them with my client.

Thanks for the link to Serenity, my next stop.

Once again many thanks to all that have contributed, working alone is sometimes difficult as you have no immediate collleagues to turn to. I am so glad I found this site where fellow colleagues do respond and make my sometimes tense days more easier.
Karen x

Latest posts

Back