Eyelash extension course needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslatham

Reaction score
So im already looking at adding the next bow to my string :D can anyone advise me on a good eyelash extension course? Iv seen a few reputable companies such as Lash Perfect, Eyelash Emporium, Noveau, Flirties... Also seen some unbranded course so am a little confused on who to invest in! Would love to hear your advice xx

I trained with Lash Perfect last summer and can recommend - training was good, products are good and they seem to have a good reputation too. For me it was between Lash Perfect and Nouveau but for a few different reasons I chose Nouveau.
Best of luck with whoever you decide to go with :)

Yes Nouveau is my second choice atm, Lash Perfect being first. Purely just from research and looking at other peoples pricing. I was recently on a course with a girl who trained at Eyelash Emporium and she said eyelashes are all she ever does!!
Anyone else got any recommendations?x

It's not a recommendation, as I haven't trained yet but I'm booked in to add lash extensions to my list of treatments.

I decided to go with iLash from ABX. Here's a link.

Eyelash Extension Training

If you are intrested, pm me and I'll tell how to get the training for around half the price on the website. :wink2:

I trained with Flirties and thought they were fab!! I had one to one training in my own home and have had plenty of support from Caroline the trainer ever since. The kits great too, especially the glue. Best of luck with whichever course you choose x

I trained with abx did the Ilash course and can highly recommend it. Walk out the door at the end and felt confident, they go though some much on the day and you worked on a model all day. It's so worth the money

Depends on your trainer. I say go with Lash by Franchesca in London.

I trained with Lash Perfect last weekend and thought it was great. It took me a year to decide on which company to go with so don't rush in to it, take your time and research everything, I feel I made the right choice.
Good luck with it.

I highly recommend lash perfect. The trainer was great and once you leave they are at the end of the phone for any help or advice. It's a very well known lash company to which I think helps when clients are looking for somewhere to get them done.

I have trained this week with blink and go now let's go absolutely amazing lovely people fab course and amazing results yes it's more than others but with what u get in the kit is well worth it ;)) I have trained with I lash also I just prefer the express method ;)) much better after result for my clients this is just my opinion though x

Latest posts

Back