Body scrub

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if anyone knew of a good scrub that either disintergrated on application or a scrub that is easily mitted off? Xx

Anybody?
I am moving to abbeauty room that doesnt have a shower so was thinkingthis was the only way of getting around that!!!

We don't have a shower in our salon but i have never had a prob. We have used cuccio scrub and also made my own buying a big vat of dead sea salt and mixed it with aroma oils. X then i either use hot flannel from cabbie or get a big bowl of hot water with flannel to remove. Xxxx hope that helps Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Ah ok do u just use a normal towel? Or do you use a special mitt? X

We had a discussion about this recently, if you use the search facility at the top you should be able to find it, there was lots of opinions and suggestions.

My beauty room doesn't have a shower either, just make sure whatever scrub you choose has a larger grain of either salt or sugar, this will be easier for you to towel/mitt off. i made the mistake of getting a fine grain exfoliant in the beginning and it was just annoying to get off.

I second the cuccio scrub or i make my own using large grain sea salt, oil and essential oils. you don't have to put essential oils but it makes the room smell lovely and enhances the experience for your client :)

Latest posts

Back