££ - Spray tan charges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyqueenxx

Reaction score
How much does everyone charge for their spray tans?

I do mobile and last month I charged £10 whilst I was practising but now have put the price up to £20. Is this reasonable? Too cheap? Too expensive?

Thanks xxx

How much does everyone charge for their spray tans?

I do mobile and last month I charged £10 whilst I was practising but now have put the price up to £20. Is this reasonable? Too cheap? Too expensive?

Thanks xxx

Have a look at your local area, I charge £15 but I'm salon so can book people in with in about 20mins of each other.

Mobile I would do £20 as petrol is expensive and the time it takes settin up and driving around. So maybe an offer? If there are 2 or more then £15 each?

But different area are different prices x

I will be charging £22. Prices round here vary from £10 to £25!

I will be offering a Forever Bronze Package. Buy 5 tans get the sixth FREE. I also do a loylity scheme. Get give stamps on the card get £5 off your next treatment. Offers cannot be combined. I have done it that way so for example you could buy a FBP and use the £5 off against a set of nails.

Also recommend friend, £5 off.....

Hope that makes sense. So in short £20 is fine!

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I charge £15 & I work from home.

There's many people who are mobile in my area for just £10 :eek: more the fool them is all I say x

Well my friend wanted a tan and I told her the price is now £20 she doesn't want one!

I said that I will do it for £15 as its her and her sister but can't charge anything lower anymore as it just doesn't cover the costs of anything!!

And I use xen tan, and they are pricey!!! X

An

I charge £15 which i think is cheap and my god some people... You would think I'd charged them £100!!!!

£20 is fine Hun.

I do 'buy 4 get a 5th free'
Xx

I'm £15 for normal developing Tantrum spray and £25 for the Express Tantrum spray (can wash off after an hour) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

£20 normally - special offer at the moment at £15 :) Lots round here charge £15 normally and £10 on a special - sorry but for £10 it would not be worth my while!

I'm mobile and I charge £15 each and £12.50 if more than 1 at same home.

I also do partys: 5 or more tans at £12.50 each and host is free.

I charge £15 but am now starting to turn down work further away as I just don't think it's enough with petrol if going further, maybe start out with a mileage cost, when I put my prices up to £20 I had a few who were happy to pay but the majority want the £15. I also charge £25 for two at same location and £10pp for 3-6 people, any
Over 6 hostess is free. If you decide on £20 then great , I wish I'd stuck at this but to be honest I still don't want to drive miles each night for that little bit extra.

We currently charge £15, but are thinking about putting them up a little due to fuel,

But there is a salon who are charging £10 locally!:eek:

I charge £15 and i am mobile but i think £20 is ok,i will put mine up next year to £20 i think :)

I'm mobile and I charge £15 in a 10 mile radius. I haven't been asked to go further than this yet so I don't know how much extra I'd charge outside of this.

Ive just started up on my own so I checked out what the salons around me where charging. Most where £15, some where £20 but some where only £10.

I do an offer of 3 or more £10 each as it saves me driving to 3 different houses and packing and unpacking my stuff 3 times.

I am going to stick to £20 i think.
Personally i dont think this is too expensive!

my friend did say on the text that she was only having it because it was cheap! :irked:

i mean the local salons charge £25 and ive seen a salon charge £38.50!! :suprised:

it really winds me up!!!!!

xx

Ive been looking at:
1 person £20
2-3 people £17.50 each
4-5 people £15 each
6+ people £13.50 each (with half price or free host ?????)
What do you think?

Ive been looking at:
1 person £20
2-3 people £17.50 each
4-5 people £15 each
What do you think?

Or I could maybe do:
1 person £17.50
2-5 £15
6+ £14 and free host

???? I'm so rubbish at pricing

Ive been looking at:
1 person £20
2-3 people £17.50 each
4-5 people £15 each
What do you think?

I think This one!! xx

Mine are £15 each, host gets hers free if she gets a group of 4+ together. Nice & simple!! X

Mine are £15 each, host gets hers free if she gets a group of 4+ together. Nice & simple!! X

How much do u charge when you run special offers? X

Ive been looking at:
1 person £20
2-3 people £17.50 each
4-5 people £15 each
What do you think?

Morning all

This is bang on to what I decided.. But I dont think I would ever do more than 5 as I got the ts20 kit.

And also im looking to retrain with nouvatan as im not happy with the company who trained me...

Now im gutted ad all of this is wkrking out expensive.. I should have gone for the ts50 kit with free nouvatan training :-( :-( and I can't even sell my machine as other companies are selling it for less...

Sorry about the rant..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back