Lashes Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma.xo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know this has probs came up on threads loads and I have had a look at some but, Im still unsure and confused lol :o
I am looking into doing some sort of eyelash extension course soon as I finish my HND beauty therapy in June and feel this would be good further qualification to have and would also look good on my CV and also possibly be a bonus in helping me with finding a salon job which with so many beauty therapists out there Im scared eeeks!
Im just wondering who use trained with and your thought? looking for something in glasgow area. I have seen that GlamLash, Lash perfect, Flirties, seem to be popular. Has anyone been on any of these or any others that they can tell me about?

Cant sleep so late night posting it is lol!

thanks.

Anyone? :lol:

Glam Lash are a good company and offer great lash courses :) x

Thanks, Im looking into them along with the others still x

Hi Emma :)

I am trained with a lash system called Lashaholic and I just love it and so does my clients!

I have found it to be great quality, easy to apply and and low cost to buy the kit compared to other brands of premium quality. The glue in the system is just amazing!

It is available in individual lashes or strip which retail very well!

If you need any more info drop me a message and I hopefully can answer any questions you have :)

oh I haven't heard of Lashaholic i'll look into them. Where was the training?

Hi Emma, I'm from Glasgow also and your doing the right course as Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions are really popular just now and it's vital you receive a good training in this. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back