Spray tan top up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering what you all do regarding spray tan top ups?
Do you advise clients to come within X amount of time for a top up tan (at a slightly reduced rate) or do you just ask them to ensure all tan is exfoliated before the next tan and charge normal price?

Thanks

I would get them to exfoliate the previous tan off and charge them full price.

Hi all

Just wondering what you all do regarding spray tan top ups?
Do you advise clients to come within X amount of time for a top up tan (at a slightly reduced rate) or do you just ask them to ensure all tan is exfoliated before the next tan and charge normal price?

Thanks

I always say they need to exfoliate the last tan off first but I'm interested in hearing if anyone does anything differently too. Cos this way means no one can be tanned ALL the time?!

In the summer I personally prefer to be tanned all the time and would hate to wait for a tan to be completely washed off before I applied another. I just tan on the remains obviously following the same per tan exfoliation as also making sure I use the same brand percentage etc. not started out just yet so not got any regular clients so would be interesting to find out what other geeks do. :). Mine always turn out ok on myself

Personally I prefer to get rid of all traces of tan before I do my next one as it can get a little messy after afew sprays around the knees and elbows. Saying that tho I do have afew weekly clients who always still have some tan left from last time and they're always happy. I always charge full price, wouldn't charge any less for a top up. I'm mobile and a top up still uses the same amount of my time and petrol. X

My thoughts exactly geeks! I advised her to remove all traces of previous tan and I'm charging her full price! Off to do her in an hour :) thanks x

I have a couple of regular girls who want to look tanned constantly so sometimes want a mid-week top up on the most noticeable bits like face & arms and I charge them a lower rate, but then I only do this for my faithful regulars as they usually still have a full body tan on the weekends aswell... As long as they're happy and i'm still making money i'm happy to do it for them :) x x

Latest posts

Back