Help needed ASAP!! Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat-tanz

Reaction score
I sprayed a lady last night an she had dry skin on her arm due to sunburn!!! She has been to see me and ask me to sort it out but not really sure what to do!! I have been spraying a while but never had this to deal with.

What did I do wrong and how can I fix it??

I sprayed a lady last night an she had dry skin on her arm due to sunburn!!! She has been to see me and ask me to sort it out but not really sure what to do!! I have been spraying a while but never had this to deal with.

What did I do wrong and how can I fix it??

What does she want you to sort out?? Why is she unhappy?

Well it makes it look patchy!!! Not really sure she asked if I could respray her a slightly darker colour but not sure what to do!!

Sun burnt dried skin needs to be sloughed off before you spray her again. If not, after you spray and the dried skin falls off on its own she will have spots where it fell off and took the tan with it. So often clients wont accept responsibility for they actions and always expect us to just "fix it" .
I have a strict policy of not spraying sun burnt clients ever. Hope you get it worked all out.. :)

Personally I wouldn't respray her until she has a completely fresh layer of skin as if you respray her it will still look patchy due to the burnt skin peeling.

Did you tell her the effect of a spray tan on burnt skin? If not i would offer her a free respray when it's all cleared or a discounted tan.

Yes I told her but to be honest her skin looked in good condition and also she never told me until after she had been sprayed it didn't show until she has been in the shower and dried herself off.

Latest posts

Back