Do you apply anything after a facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have been umming and ahhing about getting in some tinted moisturisers to apply and then retail after a facial....does anyone do this if so is there any particular brand you would reccomend? I know at college make up after a facial was a big no no but to be honest most of my customers get their makeup bags out and starting slapping it on any way, so I thought well if they are going to do that then why not put something decent on their skin....I then wondered about the spray type professional foundation??? Would love to hear what everyone else does, I once had a facial and the therapist put self tan on me after which I thought was quite nice.....
tinaxxx

We always offer to apply some pure mineral makeup (cozmetic lab). It showcases the product and the client can go onto any appointment with confidence.

We always offer to apply some pure mineral makeup (cozmetic lab). It showcases the product and the client can go onto any appointment with confidence.

Where do you buy that from I can only find it on ebay! xx

Yes, the seller isn't an authorised reseller of the products but there is, apparently, little that can be done to stop them.
I'm the uk distributor for coz lab. Drop me a pm with your email address and I'll send you the price list and details.

Hi Geeks, I have been umming and ahhing about getting in some tinted moisturisers to apply and then retail after a facial....does anyone do this if so is there any particular brand you would reccomend? I know at college make up after a facial was a big no no but to be honest most of my customers get their makeup bags out and starting slapping it on any way, so I thought well if they are going to do that then why not put something decent on their skin....I then wondered about the spray type professional foundation??? Would love to hear what everyone else does, I once had a facial and the therapist put self tan on me after which I thought was quite nice.....
tinaxxx

Hi MisstyB

I offer them a free colourmatch with Jane Iredale mineral make-up - encourages them to buy, especially as it just not just a mineral make-up but also treatment at same time.

Hi MisstyB

I offer them a free colourmatch with Jane Iredale mineral make-up - encourages them to buy, especially as it just not just a mineral make-up but also treatment at same time.

Exactly what I do... I have a full application upgrade as well though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back