Brow enhancement/definition. HD like training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Other than HD brows can anyone recommend some good courses. Preferably in the Yorkshire area but I would travel if there was a really good one elsewhere.
Thanks
:lol:

I just heard about hi brow? anyone got any experience with this or another?

How about kim's eyebrow design course? It teaches you how to get the hd brow without the immense price tag! I did my course in Manchester.

What's kims eyebrow design course I would be interested in sending my staff on this x

What's kims eyebrow design course I would be interested in sending my staff on this x

Kim Lawless course - you can find details on www.thewaxqueen.co.uk - it teaches you confidence in eyebrows and how to get a defined one. My brows looked like hd brows after! You learn a lot on the day and get a great manual to read over after.

How about kim's eyebrow design course? It teaches you how to get the hd brow without the immense price tag! I did my course in Manchester.
Just to clarify this point to the readers of this thread (with affection).:hug:

I don't teach anyone how to get the HD Brow and never have done and I certainly don't hint or imply that my training is anything like the HD training. In fact quite the opposite. If you want to be HD trained, you would need to do the HD Brow course.

My brow course was accredited about 5/6 years ago and I teach you the way that I have been doing brows for many years and that is from creating a natural brow by using what brow they have (not everyone has thick brows) to a defined brow with tint and make up. Not everyone wants this look (most don't).

In fact my training stresses that you cannot tint the skin as it will only stay on until you cleanse or wash your face and although there may be some tint remaining, it will be patchy and look odd, so you'll need to apply make up after.

Last edited:
Just to clarify this point to the readers of this thread (with affection).:hug:

I don't teach anyone how to get the HD Brow and never have done and I certainly don't hint or imply that my training is anything like the HD training. In fact quite the opposite. If you want to be HD trained, you would need to do the HD Brow course.

My brow course was accredited about 5/6 years ago and I teach you the way that I have been doing brows for many years and that is from creating a natural brow by using what brow they have (not everyone has thick brows) to a defined brow with tint and make up. Not everyone wants this look (most don't).

In fact my training stresses that you cannot tint the skin as it will only stay on until you cleanse or wash your face and although there may be some tint remaining, it will be patchy and look odd, so you'll need to apply make up after.

Thank you for that post Kim! Id really like info on your course please. Could you message me? X

Latest posts

Back