Any pictures of LA Disco or OMG 20%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney95

Reaction score
Im wanting to invest in a dark dark tan! I do a lot of young people and including myself we like to be dark! Was wondering if anyone has any pictures of LA disco or OMG 20% as i'm looking to get a dark tan but want to see them first. I currently use sienna x and I dont find the 16% that dark so any help would be great :)

picture.php

this is la disco just been sprayed :)

sorry nope but i'll spray my legs with it tonight for you and take pics after :) x

Im wanting to invest in a dark dark tan! I do a lot of young people and including myself we like to be dark! Was wondering if anyone has any pictures of LA disco or OMG 20% as i'm looking to get a dark tan but want to see them first. I currently use sienna x and I dont find the 16% that dark so any help would be great :)

Try looking on the thread 'Show us your tan' I'm sure one has been uploaded of LA disco, not sure about OMG 20% though. It's a fantastic thread and will give you plenty of ideas :-D HTH

Try looking on the thread 'Show us your tan' I'm sure one has been uploaded of LA disco, not sure about OMG 20% though. It's a fantastic thread and will give you plenty of ideas :-D HTH

Sorry it's called 'Lets see your tan!" Doh!

Latest posts

Back