Tantrum/Celebrity Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbie81

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Tantrum and Celebrity brows?

I have seen a lot on facebook and I've seen a lot of salons in Glasgow offering the celebrity brows.

Just wondering if anyone has tried the spray tan products and has attended the course for celebrity brow. If you have, what did you think.

I've been using Tantrum in my salon.since oct and love it. Theyre a fab conpany to deal with aswell. Solution wise there's Tender Tantrum (12%), Temper Tantrum (16%) and Tantrum Platinum (express tan that you can wash off after an hour but the longer its left on determines how dark it comes out) Fade off is great aswell.

Not doing the Celebrity Brows course til 6th May but can let you know how i get on.

Hth
Laure
xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Think i may contact them about samples.

What do you think of the tantrum platinum?

That would be grate if you could. :biggrin:

Laura xx

Love it. Spray myself with it quite alot leave for an hour and a half (gives a 12%) and the colour is lovely though tends to show more the day after you've been sprayed.
xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Did my celebrity brow training with chic lashes. & brows really enjoyed it!

How does Celebrity Brow compare to say HD? Really interested in doing a brow course to complement my lashes and tanning xxx

Latest posts

Back