Beauty UK2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annmariek

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone been to beauty uk2012 in birmingham?
I missed all the london fairs so far and dont want to wait until october for the next london show?
is it worth going?
is there alot of stalls?
is there a decent discount(no vat)?

any info would be great

thanks xxxx

Not been to this one yet either but have just registered. Recieved a copy of The Guild magazine today and the list of exhibitors looks good and the fact it is combined with Holistic Health appeals to me too. Give it a go, i bet you would enjoy it x x :)

It's worth going to have a good nose on what treatments are around. I went first time last year and bought so much and sent the day looking at every stall brilliant day

I am going to this on the Monday when the salons closed. hope to pick up some VAT free bargains.Most stalls offer a 20% discount Its not as big as excel but its well located for the train station and there is always a great atmosphere at the N E C

thanks for all the replies:biggrin:

Ive not been before so I'm really excited to go. I've been looking at the special offers in the Nail File newspaper so I will be armed with some cash!! It's a shame CND aren't there

x

Great to hear you're coming to the show, don't forget to join our Salongeek group (Guild News). I'll be updating it with all the pre show info and if you have any questions for the organisers don't hesitate to ask, we'd love to hear from you!
The Nail Tech Competition deadline is the 4th of May so if you fancy entering do it before then to save yourself £15 on the entry fee.
Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Latest posts

Back