Can I use this foot mask with heated booties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizAG

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone use pedi station cooling foot mask with heated bootees?. Ingredients include cucumber ,aloe and spearmint - the label says it's cooling and refreshing ? Any advice appreciated.

I use the CND spa pedi, and the Marine Masque in it is also cooling.
I don't use heated bootees with this as it does away with the whole point of cooling the feet down.
Once I have applied the masque I place in the plastic liners for my bootees, but just wrap in a towel. I don't realy need to use the plastic liner, but it does protect the towel from getting stained blue :lol:
Hope this helps.

Hi, does anyone use pedi station cooling foot mask with heated bootees?. Ingredients include cucumber ,aloe and spearmint - the label says it's cooling and refreshing ? Any advice appreciated.

Why would you want to use heated booties with a cooling mask? One completely goes against the other. The cooling mask is for hot,tired feet,usually in the summer months. It would be pointless putting a cooling mask on then placing feet in heated booties really.just buy another mask or foot moisturiser and use cooling one for summer time or when needed.
I use a moisturising foot cream,wrap in cling film then place in booties. Mask goes on last and doesn't get placed in booties just wrapped again in cling film then wrapped in towels for warmth.
This is just my routine though.

Latest posts

Back