Holiday tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachey

Reaction score
Hey geeks sorry to post yet another tanning thread lol.. But just after a little advice. I'm off on holiday soon for 2 weeks and I am super super pale and never seem to naturally tan! I'm thinking to do a spray tan but I'm worried that with the weather there being hot and all the sun cream that will be being slapped on and getting in an out of the pool... Is it worth doing the tan as surely it will fade super fast in this environment ... And I really dont want to end up all patchy in my holiday pics! Looool! What do you all do ?

Why not get the tan, take a top up product with you (like Nouvatans mousse) and make sure the suntan lotion you use is suitable for fake tans (to stop it going patchy...)

The mousse is 10% so you won't go too far wrong with it :)

Hi,

Lots of my customers have spray tans before going away it obviously doesn't last as long because of the pool, and rubbing of sun cream etc. My clients tend to take our Dare to Bare product this is a gradual tanner so as your spray tan is wearing off this product is building up so you won't get the patcy look either. It also is very good as a mosituriser.

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions

As said above there are some fab products available.

If its going to be a bikini holiday then personally I would only have one if it was for a few days, if I was going for 2 weeks then I wouldn't.

if its a holiday where u can cover up abit then I would consider a spray and using other products. Xx

I'm going in 4 weeks, I'm gonna have my Vani-t spray tan and then take their bronzing custard which is a gradual tan, I'm going for 2 weeks but like to have a tan so I don't dazzle everyone while I'm there! x

What sun lotion would you recommend? X

Latest posts

Back