Glasgow training spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Hi!
Does anyone know of any mobile trainers who can train me in spray tanning in or near the Glasgow area? I'm struggling to find a course with a space before the end of August as they are fairly few and far between! Beginning to wonder if I live on the dark side of the moon lol! xx

ring us we have glasgow training available Welcome to Nouvatan
Hi there, I spoke to Dawn the other day with regards to training. I'm about 40 miles south of Glasgow so she wasn't sure if the trainer would be willing to travel to my area, I am more than happy to go to Glasgow but she wasn't sure about venues anymore. She was lovely and very helpful and is going to get in touch with the trainer and get back to me hopefully. Can you tell me the cost of your training without the kit? It was the one thing I forgot to ask when I was speaking to her the other day. Many thanks

Fake bake training academy is in Uddingston, Glasgow. I just done my Eve Taylor training there. The number is on Google.

Lindsey x

Fake bake training academy is in Uddingston, Glasgow. I just done my Eve Taylor training there. The number is on Google.

Lindsey x
Thanks Lindsey. I've been in touch with them as they're not only well known but by far one of the cheaper options. So frustrated because they're fully booked for months and I'm itching to get started now! lol xx

have u tried beautytrix for tantrix training??

Go for Nouvatan if you can get it to work out! I trained with them in Uddingston but I think that particular trainer has moved now.

Hi LyndseyD

We have OMG Fast Track Courses in your area:

OM Beauty Glasgow - Julie-Ann email [email protected] or call the salon on 0141-647-8123 for dates

Deja-Vu Beauty Clackmananshire - Muriel 01259 211500

Hope this helps.

The scottish Beauty School in Hillington do Spray tan training. That's where I done mine.

I trained with Nouvatan ... I would recommend them x

Thanks everyone for all your replies, as always everyone is really helpful. I think I'm sorted and have managed to get a place with LA Tanning. Anyone any experience of using them? Any comments would be much appreciated :hug: xx

Thanks Lindsey. I've been in touch with them as they're not only well known but by far one of the cheaper options. So frustrated because they're fully booked for months and I'm itching to get started now! lol xx

Oh no, hope you get sorted soon then x

Latest posts

Back