Bad skin-advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunnie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married in July and my skin keeps breaking out in spots ( think this is due to my pregnanacy) is there anything I can do to help clear up my skin?

I posted in skincare routine post... I'm waiting to try products from

www.dermacaredirect.co.uk

Have a look may help you too., x

is your skin oily or dry?what do you do at the moment?

try and keep your skin clean and moisturised...make sure you take make up off at night. if your skin is breaking out and is sensitive try and use products that dont have too many ingredients, less chance of irritation. you dont need to spend alot on a moisturiser, personally quite often the cheaper ones have less ingredients

without knowing your skin condition its hard but two things that are easy to do is make time to relax and drink plently of water exclude caffine as this will dehydrate your skin

I had times when I was pregnant when my skin was worse than when I was a teenager - so much for the glowing look!
Sadly your hormones will be raging and changing and all over the place - a good skin regime will help but because the underlying reason will be hormonal then there is only so much you can do...

Latest posts

Back