Best treatment for cellulite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella771

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

What is is best treatment for cellulite on thighs and buttocks? Something that doesnt cost a fortune preferably :D thanks

Healthy eating and exercise and body brush.

And lots of water!
Massage can help reduce the appearance. There are lots of other treatments which claim to help but I can't comment on them personally as I don't do them :)

you should look into body galvanic. It is apparently the only effective way to remove cellulite it will however initially make it appear worse. A direct current is applied to penetrate diuretic gel into the skin on the problem area which will start to break down the fatty deposits as well as stimulating the kidneys.

I had terrible cellulite on the back of my legs and bottom.

The only thing that worked for me was loosing a stone by cutting out sugar and lots of carbs and doing leg lunges and leg machines at the gym

I'm now practically cellulite free I was normal weight before I dieted and I'm still in the healthy weight but without the cellulite

And iv drank loads of water and cut out caffeine.
;-)

thanks for all your replies, does anyone recommend the body wraps? if so which one are best?

Sugar is the main culpertate of cellulite. Along with caffeine, alcohol and a fatty diet. Cut out all of these and get yourself some g5 treatments. Vibrating plates are also good. And drink loooooads of water x

In my last job I did Ionithermie which was galvanic and faradic in one. plus diuretic gel, seaweed and clay. Wraps and machines work best if you are also exercising, body brushing and being healthy, which lots of clients weren't!

Latest posts

Back