Cheaper spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophs999

Reaction score
Hey,
I am changing my spray to one that is kinder I.e no parabens etc. I was using Solglo, which is so nice but has parabens and is around £xx ltr. Can anyone recommend a similar priced alternative please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nouvatan Hun xxx

Hey,
I am changing my spray to one that is kinder I.e no parabens etc. I was using Solglo, which is so nice but has parabens and is around £xx ltr. Can anyone recommend a similar priced alternative please?

Hi Sophs, Nouvatan is around that price bracket and has no parabens its a lovely product myself and all my clients love it!! hths

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, how much r u guys charging for spay using that? And I want the 8%, is that the colour u use?

Hi I use nouvatan and I charge £10 for a full body but that is about average for my area

Hi I use nouvatan and I charge £10 for a full body but that is about average for my area

£10 omg!!! I charge £20 lol. XxX

Thanks, how much r u guys charging for spay using that? And I want the 8%, is that the colour u use?

I use all shades hun xxx

I think it all depends on the area there is a lot of mobile spray tanners In my area so I have to try and be competitive that's the going rate £10 I wish I could charge more

I think it all depends on the area there is a lot of mobile spray tanners In my area so I have to try and be competitive that's the going rate £10 I wish I could charge more

Yeah it def depends on area doesn't it hun. Are u mobile? X

im the exact same! im thinking of bumping it up to £12 and offering £10 as a special offer but i know that aint gonna be easy x

I charge £15 but I think maybe I should be charging £10 because of the area but I think £15 is reasonable

yes prices are dictated by the local competition in general terms but far to often it is easy to get into saying this and cutting your prices to compete when there are far better alternatives.
Look to go with a brand that offers something different to those in your area ...maybe an organic solution perhaps :wink2:
Do this and you can start to charge a reasonable price for the work you do....at the prices you ladies are quoting you are basically working for nothing
Think smart...offer something different or better than those around you.
Work less for more
HTH :hug:

I think it's a shame some tanners feel as if they have to charge as low as £10 to be able to keep up with the competition. this is nothing against any of you by the way, I understand it's hard to keep up with competition when others are so cheap. But I charge £20 (my area mainly charge £15) but I still get plenty of business as I use a product that no one else in my area uses and people see the benefits of paying that little extra. I just done a special offer when I started so people could see how fab the tan was, then they were hooked! Lol!
I personally wouldn't bother doing it for £10 as I'm mobile, by the time id paid for all my products plus petrol I wouldn't be making anything. That's not forgetting insurance, wear and tear, my knowledge, a wage etc. it just wouldn't be worth my time or effort :( its such a shame there's just not set prices, would make it so much easier for us therapists lol xxx

I decided to go with Xen tan for my bridal clients for a natural look and charge £20 which I know is cheap. I now also use Nouvatan so I canoffer a darker tan but still charge £20 so clients get the best tan without being swayed by price. Also the costs balance each other out!
X

Latest posts

Back