Sienna x spray tan - orange and patchy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie_Bum

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a spray tanner using Sienna X. I've been spraying since February and done lots of sprays. Every single person has said they love their tan but I've just been contacted by a girl i sprayed an 8% on yesterday saying it's too dark, orange and patchy! Devastated. What should i do? Ive given advice how to lighten/remove and asked to pop round to see it but awaiting a response. Should i be doing anything else? Please help x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

We did spray tanning yesterday at collage my daughter was a model for student they used sienna x 8% today she's too dark and orange didn't think sienna x went orange, my daughter is quite fair but thought 8% would be ok just got to wait for it to fade now :(

If it's the first complain you've had, then try not to get too disheartened, but I would ask her back so that you can fix it.

Sienna X always looks orange to me, in the photos of celebrities wearing it.

Could be that she's not exfoliated properly?

Just had exactly the same experience but with Nouvatan! I've never had a client go so patchy and it's hard not to panic as I'm stil fairly new to tanning. It really wasn't an issue with the tan though and more likely due to the fact that she had caught too much sun recently when we had a burst of hot weather. Her skin was really dry in places which I pointed out as soon as I noticed but by which time I was part way through tanning her. I have tanned this client before and she always absolutely loves it....never a problem but wow this one was bad. I have just this morning gently 'rubbed' dry flakey tan off of her arms and then re-sprayed but have no idea how it'll be later as her skin is sooo dry that I can see other bits starting to peel and patch. I am resigning myself to the fact that she had not prepared her skin properly before the tan and getting on with it. :(

Latest posts

Back