What size tan do you buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leannemay

Reaction score
I usually just buy the 250ml ones as I need them. I know the bigger ones are better value but I'm scared I won't be busy enough to use them lol. How long do they stay fresh? I use suntana, maybe if Your able to mix them I could buy just a big 10% and a 14% and mix if 12%s needed

I also use Suntana and I buy the litre bottles as I need them. I fill the 250ml bottles from the bigger ones to save me lugging the big ones around. Yes you can mix them. I buy the 8' 10 and 14% and mix the 10 and 14 to get the 12 as I don't really like the smell of the chocolate one.

Have you checked that mixing them actually gives the right percentage, as personally I wouldnt say that it would?

I buy the 4 litre bottles, yes its a big outlay, but it saves you lots of money ion the long run.

Instead of mixing why dont you get the booster drops?

x

Have you checked that mixing them actually gives the right percentage, as personally I wouldnt say that it would?

I buy the 4 litre bottles, yes its a big outlay, but it saves you lots of money ion the long run.

Instead of mixing why dont you get the booster drops?

x

Yes if you mix equal quantities of 10 and 14% you will get 12%. Must be equal quantities though. I've tried boosters in the past but I just don't get on with them at all and I never use them now. I find mixing a much more effective method.

Latest posts

Back