Cluster lashes - what training is needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
So I get married in Sept 9 weeks Eeekkkkk but am going to expand my business abit

Tanning keeps me very busy & offering a few more treatments I don't no when I'd get to do them but so many of my clients keep asking if il do anything else & have the following things done

Minx
Threading
Bling toes I can do on myself but need to do a basic manicure course to get my certificate & for insurance.

I also cant spend out on stuff at the mo as all ££££ is going into the wedding find.

Anyhow cluster lashes I had these done the other month paid £7 & a lot of my girls are wearing eyelashes day in & out so I have been thinking of doing them they didn't take long to do about 25 mins

I didn't want to do eyelash extensions there to fiddly & take to long but think I could do these

What training is needed??
Thanks

Hi i did mine many moons ago as part of my eye treatments unit during my hnc at college. I dont know who would do traning in just cluster lashes, i suspect it might be done as part of a eye course. No doubt a fellow geek may have the answer or you could try the search function on here, good luck

Latest posts

Back