Cups for spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawles

Reaction score
anyone know were to get cheap cups for my spray gun?

anyone know were to get cheap cups for my spray gun?

Depends what gun u have but most of the places who sell machines will sell spare cups. Suntana, nouvatan and omg all sell them quite cheaply. Ebay would have them too x

LA Tanning, if they sold you the gun, buying cheap only gives you a cheap product. The old saying of Buy cheap, buy twice is very true.

i have typed in spray tan cups every were and nothing comes up am i sayn it wroing ?

I'm having exactly the same issue. I want a few spares but don't want to pay £xx per pot

Last edited by a moderator:
Suntana were really reasonable. Give them a call x

I have a hvlp 700 by MAKEMEFAKE and the ones mentioned above do not match my machine :-(

I'm having exactly the same issue. I want a few spares but don't want to pay £xx per pot

If you need spare cups then you have to buy them. The problem with buying our first kits is often that we buy the least expensive one we can find, then later on we find spares, repairs and servicing are expensive.

Why would you need a spare cup? Just plan better and if you have to give your cup a quick clean at a customer, then you have to. Customers don't mind really, some actually love the fact that you do clean everything before you spray them.

If it is a replacement cup then you have your arm up your back on this one, but to be honest, one or two spray tans will more than pay for the cup. You can quickly make back what you spent

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back