Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Reaction score
hey guys after a little help:o

a friend of mine has tried to order some tantrick solution over the last couple of days (we have both used nothing else since our training over 7 years ago) and has contacted me because she is getting different stories from different suppliers and is very confused.
anyone know if tantrick is still available or has tantrix replaced it?

hope not as i LOVE tantrick and a bit scared of trying anything new :D

has anyone used tantrix and tantrick and how di you rate it if it has been replaced?

Em

I have PM'd you

Tantrix is just as nice if not nice than tantrick I'm lovin the organic range and you can purchase it from beautytrix

hey guys after a little help:o

a friend of mine has tried to order some tantrick solution over the last couple of days (we have both used nothing else since our training over 7 years ago) and has contacted me because she is getting different stories from different suppliers and is very confused.
anyone know if tantrick is still available or has tantrix replaced it?

hope not as i LOVE tantrick and a bit scared of trying anything new :D

has anyone used tantrix and tantrick and how di you rate it if it has been replaced?

Em

What people don't know they make up so you are bound to get various versions of any story but what's more important is that you use the right liquid for your clients! So why don't you ask the companies for sample so you get the confidence to know that you are using the right product ?

This question has been asked and answered over and over recently.

I think the best advice has already been given. Ask for samples and compare for yourself.

I am closing this thread as all the other threads on the same subject seem to have gone the same way recently.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back