LA Tan Fast Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurajd28

Reaction score
Hi!!

My boyfriend has just sprayed me with LA Tan Fast Tan. I've got quite fair skin, and want about an 8% tan. I'd normally use an 8% but am going out tonight so this was the best option!

How long should I leave it on for in order to get an 8% tan? I was thinking an hour, but am now wondering if that will be long enough?!

Also, after I've washed it off, am I ok to carry on as normal, wear make-up, deodorant etc...?

Sorry for all of the questions! It's the first time I've used it!!

Thanks!

Laura x

Hi,

Our rapid tans work along the following lines so I guess yours may do as well.

These are not actual % but they give you a guide.

30 mins for an effective 8%
60 mins for an effective 10%
90 mins for an effective 12-14%

With the City Tan™ rapid tan range there is no point in leaving the product on for longer than 90mins as DHA delivery as actually shut down after this time.

Again with the City Tan™ range once you have showered you are ok to go about life as normal, I wouldn't run a marathon though. Also bear in mind City Tans™ are twice as quick as any other product so your idea about 1 hour seems about right.

I keep LA Fast on for an hour and a half-ish for an 8/9%

I know I'm too late for you but if you had searched you would have found this information as I know I've posted this on many other threads.

Also your full colour won't show until tomorrow morning as it takes 24 hours for the full tan to develop but you should have a nice amount of colour by tonight to go out.

After wash off you can go about as normal yes, you can wear perfume deodorant, make up etc.. but remember if your putting make up on that your skin is going to get darker so avoid foundation & concealer as it would either be too dark for your skin colour before your tan develops or it would be too light for your skin colour once your tan has developed.

Hope your tan turned out nice and you have a fab time out tonight.

Latest posts

Back