Lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies!

Just wanting some advice on lashes, I have a few questions about them, when I studied Beauty therapy we did individual & strip lash extensions.

Do you guys think this allows me to do semi-perm eyelashes?

Just they are extremely popular around my area and I would love to offer them, but cannot afford to do added extra training.

I understand they need alot of practice but I passed my individual lashes with a merit so I feel ok with them! Along with alot more practice I feel I could offer a good service.

My other question is, if I am qualified in semi-perms who do you like best for your suppliers? Iv heard of a few like Marva lash etc? Which lashes do you suggest to buy? C curls etc?

Thankyou :)

I wouldnt say so, its a completely different technique. I understand what you mean but it requires training and if you select a particular brand they will want you to do training before they will let you buy their poduct. It is more money to pay out but if you can get good at it and get lots of practice then you can make your money back quite easily but as I say you will deffinatly need training to be insured etc! xx

Ahh ok! Thankyou! May have to leave it a while before I can do it then! :( Which brand do you recommend? Im just starting out so may leave it untill I start getting more clients. :) xx

Latest posts

Back