Express Lashes or Semi-Permanent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diva123

Reaction score
Quick question to all lash experts - do you offer both semi-permanent and express lashes or is one more popular than the other? Looking to offer lash extensions and have read up on both, just wondering whether to offer both or just stick to one way? Thanks :D

I dont offer express lashes, can do them but have no need for them.

I offer Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions and no other type of extensions. For me it works, there isnt a market for express lashes in my area, however, that may not be the same for other areas of the country.

Dont know if that helps lol xx

What you have to remember about express lashes is that they will need to be removed and replaced after two weeks, some clients wont want to come back for removal and this is what can cause natural lash damage. Although it does work for a lot of therapists x

Thanks for that - I've mentioned it to most people and all I get back is 'that sounds fab' - I'm thinking I should do the full training in semi-permanent first and see from there?
Any one else?

Latest posts

Back