Quick reply to dry oil spray and tan please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
im looking for an oil free sun care lotion and ive found a dry oil spray by hawaiian company,

i use fakebake products with the dry oil spray so using the dry oil sun tan lotion will be fine right?

xxx

I've just been on holiday to turkey with spray tan on my legs & used that same spray you mentioned & my tan was fine, no patchy bits etc.. x

Piz buin do an oil free spray suntan lotion I bought some today as I am going to have a spray tan before I go away next week - first time I am doing this just hope it's ok while I am away xx

I've just been on holiday to turkey with spray tan on my legs & used that same spray you mentioned & my tan was fine, no patchy bits etc.. x

Hope you had a nice holiday hun :) xxx

It was lovely, thank you :) x x x

Oh good :) I'm so jealous, I've still got 73 days to go !!!! (not that I'm counting or anything! Lol) x

Haha glamor eyes im counting too! 5 weeks on Friday! Thanx girls x

I've never had a spray tan before my hols before, i was thinking of it this time, but i love the pool & the sea so don't think i'll bother. Any views on this please?? x

Haha glamor eyes im counting too! 5 weeks on Friday! Thanx girls x

Oooo lovely!!! Where are you off to? I'm away next Friday to Disneyland Paris for the weekend too :) xxx

Oooo lovely!!! Where are you off to? I'm away next Friday to Disneyland Paris for the weekend too :) xxx

Menorca for 16 beautiful days lol :p can't wait to have some sun! Disneyland is so much fun x

I've never had a spray tan before my hols before, i was thinking of it this time, but i love the pool & the sea so don't think i'll bother. Any views on this please?? x
Nt sure bout the sea but the pool will strip it, I'm going to try n not go in too much! I'm scared if fish lol so no sea for me!

Latest posts

Back